Saturday 31 July 2010

I'm not dead! ... yet

Well its been a while since my last post. Mainly due to the fact that I was not happy with any of the shots that I did last term and didn't feel like posting them up. But I'm back! Am not in Intro to Acting class! Woop woop! The first shot assignment was to create a pantomime shot that showed 2 distinct emotions. I chose to go down the "excitement / dissapointment" route, and thought that (at the time of planning the shot) due to the Football World Cup being on why not have an homage to sports. There is still a bit to be done on the shot as I have been busy with work most of this (last) week, but nevertheless, here it is and I will be happy to get any points, ideas or critiques to be able to further improve on the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment